Make a Donation
Your generosity makes a huge difference in the life of a previously starved or abused animal and insures that we are able to carry out our mission. Please donate today and help us keep lighting the way home for the cats and dogs we shelter.
With your donation of $30 or more you receive a membership in The Buddy Foundation.
Make a one-time or recurring, monthly donation online through Paypal.
Call us at 847-290-5806 to donate by phone.
We accept donations by mail too. Make check payable to "The Buddy Foundation" and send to:
The Buddy Foundation
65 W. Seegers Road
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
Giving from Our Wishlist
See your donation in action by selecting items for the shelter from our wishlist. Select any item or items from the list below and bring it to the shelter any time we are open. And don’t forget to ask for a receipt, since your donation is tax deductible.
Honor a special person or pet by making a donation to The Buddy Foundation in their name with our Guardian Angel Tribute Program
Donations to the Guardian Angel program include:
- Confirmation and a tax donation receipt
- Special letter sent to the selected Angel notifying them that they are the recipient of this honor.
- Guardian Angel pin (cat, dog, or angel ) and certificate
- Invitation to the Guardian Angel to have their photo taken with our President while receiving a Guardian Angel pin and award. If they are unable to visit, their pin and certificate will be sent to them by mail
Buy an Engraved Brick
You can make a difference in the lives of these animals by purchasing an engraved brick in the entryway of our shelter. Each 4x8 or 8x8 brick can be engraved with your or your pets name, a living legacy of your love and dedication for animals.
Become a Member
Become a member of The Buddy Foundation and you show your commitment and support for the work we do rescuing and helping abandoned animals. And, as they say, membership does come with privileges. Won't you join us?
If you are under 18:
- Host a Buddy Birthday party where children collect items and gift card donations instead of personal gifts. Download our Buddy Birthday Invitations and Buddy Thank You Notes to get started.
- Hold a lemonade stand.
- Make some crafts or ornaments and sell them
- Host a food donation drive at your school
- If you are in a scouting group and have a project idea, call the shelter so we can discuss it with you.